Preparation / Directions:
1. Cream together 1 1/4 cups sugar and 1/2 cup margarine until light and fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
2. Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk and water.
3. Toss blueberries in 1/4 cup flour; fold into batter with cream cheese and 1 teaspoon rind.
4. Pour into greased, floured 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
5. Combine remaining sugar, flour and rind; cut in remaining margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over batter.
6. Bake in preheated 375 F. oven 1 hour.
NOTE: Two cups frozen, thawed, drained blueberries can be substituted for fresh blueberries.