Preparation / Directions:
1. Spread blueberries in an 8 1/2 x 9-inch microwave-safe baking dish; sprinkle evenly with sugar.
2. Spoon pineapple and its juice over berries; sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over all.
3. Dribble melted butter evenly over cake mix; sprinkle chopped nuts over top.
4. Set baking dish on a large paper plate or microwave-safe tray.
5. Microwave on High, uncovered, 6 minutes, giving dish a quarter turn two or three times if needed for even cooking. (Juices will begin to bubble.)
6. Reset oven to one-third power (about 30%) and microwave 5 to 6 minutes longer. (Do not stir this dessert during cooking; juices will boil and thicken slightly, making a colorful contrast with the patches of golden cake mix.)
7. Serve slightly warm or cool, plain or with half-and-half or topped with scoops of vanilla ice cream.