Preparation / Directions:
1. Cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large mixing bowl; blend in sour cream.
2. Combine cocoa, flour and salt.
3. Stir baking soda into buttermilk; add alternately with dry ingredients to creamed mixture and beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
4. Pour batter into greased, floured 9-cup or 12-cup bundt pan; bake in preheated 350 F. oven 45 to 50 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
5. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
6. Cool completely; spread with Orange Glaze, and garnish with candied orange peel.
NOTE: To sour milk, use 1 tablespoon vinegar plus milk to equal 1 cup.
Combine confectioners' sugar, butter, orange juice, vanilla and orange peel in small mixer bowl; beat until smooth.
NOTE: For Vanilla Glaze, substitute 2 tablespoons water for orange juice and omit orange pee