Preparation / Directions:
1. In large skillet, combine all ingredients except Pockets and vegetable oil.
2. Cook over low heat, stirring, until meat is done.
3. Put spoonful of meat mixture in center of each pocket; fold over dough and pinch edges together to seal.
4. Deep-fry in fat until brown.
5. Drain on paper towels.
*** POCKETS ***
1. Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
2. Cut in shortening, using pastry blender.
3. Add milk and form dough; divide dough into egg-size pieces.
4. Roll each piece of dough into a circle 6 inches in diameter; set aside.