Preparation / Directions:
1. Dry meat with paper towels.
2. Combine salt, pepper and flour; dredge medallions in flour, shaking off excess.
3. Beat eggs with water; dip medallions in egg and coat with bread crumbs.
4. Press medallions with heel of palm to make crumb stick; dry 10 minutes.
5. Heat butter and oil in Dutch oven; sauté medallions 8 minutes per side.
6. Remove meat; drain on paper towels, transfer to heated platter and keep warm.
7. Add wine to pan; deglaze over high heat, scraping brown bits from bottom and sides of pan.
8. When liquid is reduced by half (about 3 minutes), add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes, stirring.
9. Add lemon juice and cook 1 minute, stirring.
10. Correct seasonings, pour sauce over meat and garnish with parsley.