Preparation / Directions:
1. Thaw frozen fish according to package directions.
2. Mix flour and salt, pepper, and paprika to taste. Dust fish in seasoned flour.
3. In large, heavy skillet, sauté fillets in hot shortening until crisp and golden; remove.
4. Sauté garlic 1 minute; add tomatoes and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
5. With slotted spoon, lift out tomatoes (reserve sauce in skillet); arrange tomatoes.
6. Heat reserved sauce; add spinach and cook just until tender.
7. Arrange spinach in center of dish; place fillets on top.
8. Blend 1 tablespoon of the cheese with remaining ingredients and spoon over fillets.
9. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, brown under broiler and serve at once.