Preparation / Directions:
1. Dredge frog legs in seasoned flour; tap off excess flour and reserve.
2. Heat shortening in large skillet; sauté frog legs until well done.
3. With slotted spoon, remove legs; add reserved flour to skillet and cook, stirring, until golden.
4. Add garlic and onion; cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft.
5. Add tomatoes and stir until oil floats on top.
6. Add water to desired consistency and season lightly.
7. Add frog legs to sauce; simmer 10 minutes.
8. Add parsley and onion tops just before serving.