Preparation / Directions:
1. Butter a 1 1/2- to 2-quart soufflé dish or casserole; dust with sugar and set aside.
2. Melt 3 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium-high heat; blend in flour and salt.
3. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly; stir in milk all at once.
4. Cook, stirring, until mixture boils and is smooth and thickened; set aside.
5. In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar at high speed until foamy.
6. Add granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating constantly until sugar is dissolved and whites are glossy and stand in soft peaks.
7. Thoroughly blend in egg yolks, liqueur and orange rind into reserved sauce.
8. Gently, but thoroughly, fold yolk mixture into whites.
9. Carefully pour into prepared dish; bake in preheated 350F oven until soufflé is puffy, delicately browned and shake slightly when oven rack is gently moved back and forth, about 45 to 55 minutes.
10. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve at once with whipped cream