Preparation / Directions:
1. In large bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form; gradually add half the sugar, beating until very stiff.
2. In separate bowl, beat cream, remaining sugar and half the coffee until stiff.
3. On low speed, blend in remaining coffee, the liqueur and half the almonds.
4. Spoon mixture into 8-inch Springform pan; sprinkle with remaining almonds.
5. Cover with plastic wrap or foil; freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
6. To serve, scoop from the pan or cut into slices.