Preparation / Directions:
1. Place 2 slices ham on each of 4 veal cutlets.
2. Sprinkle generously with grated cheeses; top with remaining veal, then press edges together to seal.
3. Dredge cutlets lightly in seasoned flour; dip in egg, then roll in bread crumbs.
4. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat; sauté cutlets until golden, turning once.
5. Remove cutlets from pan and keep warm.
6. Add shallots, bell pepper and garlic to skillet; sauté until vegetables are crisp-tender.
7. Stir in mushrooms and cracked pepper; reduce heat, return cutlets to skillet and simmer 2 minutes to heat through, turning once.
8. Meanwhile, combine soup and milk in small saucepan; bring to boil, stirring often.
9. Remove soup from heat; stir in Marsala.
10. Add soup mixture to skillet; continue cooking until sauce reaches desired thickness.
11. Transfer veal to heated serving platter; spoon sauce over top of meat and garnish with parsley.