Preparation / Directions:
1. Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour and seasonings.
2. Gradually add cream and sherry; cook until thickened and smooth, stirring constantly.
3. Stir a little hot sauce into egg yolks, then stir yolks into sauce, stirring constantly.
4. Add shrimp; heat and serve immediately in homemade Pastry Shells or on toast points.
*** PASTRY SHELLS ***
1. Cut rounds of rich pie pastry; shape over inverted glass custard cups, pinching pastry in 4 or 5 places so it fits cup.
2. Cut a few gashes in pastry with point of knife or prick with fork.
3. Place cups on cookie sheet; bake in preheated 450F oven 10 to 12 minutes until pastry is delicately browned.