Preparation / Directions:
*** NUGGETS ***
1. Thaw frozen fish fillets according to package directions.
2. Cut fillets into 1-inch cubes and set aside.
3. Combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, salt and pepper in small bowl and set aside.
4. Dip fish cubes in melted butter; roll in crumbs mixture.
5. Place fish cubes 1/2 inch apart on foil-lined baking sheets.
6. Bake uncovered in preheated 400' oven for 20 minutes, until cubes are golden brown.
7. Serve immediately with Sour Cream Blue Cheese Dip.
*** SOUR CREAM BLUE CHEESE DIP ***
1. Combine sour cream, blue cheese, onion and salt in a small mixing bowl; cover and refrigerate.
2. When ready to serve, garnish with chopped parsley if desired