Preparation / Directions:
1. In mixer bowl, combine egg yolks, milk, water and 3 tablespoons melted butter; beat until well blended.
2. Add flour and salt; beat until smooth.
3. Heat 10-inch omelet or crepe pan over medium-high heat, until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
4. Brush pan lightly with melted butter.
5. For each crepe, pour in 1/4 cup batter, tipping and tilting pan to move batter quickly over bottom.
6. Cook until lightly browned on bottom and dry on top.
7. Remove crepe from pan or, if desired, turn and brown other side.
8. Brush pan lightly with melted butter as needed to prevent sticking.
9. Stack crepes between layers of wax paper until ready to fill.