Preparation / Directions:
1. Thaw frozen crabmeat or drain canned crabmeat; pick over.
2. Cook onion in tablespoons butter until soft, then blend in flour.
3. Add milk gradually and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
4. Stir in lemon juice and seasonings. 5. Stir a little of the hot sauce into beaten egg; add egg mixture to remaining sauce, stirring constantly. 6. Add parsley and crabmeat; blend well.
7. Divide among six well-greased individual shells or 5-ounce custard cups.
8. Combine 1 tablespoon melted butter and the crumbs; sprinkle over mixture in each shell.
9. Bake in 350F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until tops are brown.