Preparation / Directions:
1. Cream butter with wooden spoon for several minutes.
2. Add parsley, shallots, garlic, seasonings, Pernod and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice; mix well and set aside.
3. Coat shrimp with flour.
4. Heat olive oil in large skillet; shake flour from shrimp and add shrimp to skillet.
5. SautÃ© shrimp very quickly, about 3 minutes; when they start to turn pink, cook them on other side.
6. Drain oil from skillet.
7. Add 1/2 cup lemon juice and the wine and shake pan briefly over heat, about 1 minute.
8. Add reserved garlic butter and toss shrimp quickly with wooden spoon.
9. When butter is melted, serve shrimp immediately.