Preparation / Directions:
1. Season pork chops with cayenne pepper, paprika and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
2. In Dutch oven, brown chops in hot oil; remove and reserve.
3. Add onions and bell peppers to skillet; sauté until soft.
4. Stir in rice and cook until golden. 5. Add corn, water, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper; arrange chops on top.
6. Bring to a boil, cover tightly and bake in preheated 375F oven 25 minutes.
7. Insert tomato slices between each chop; cover and bake 10 minutes each longer.
NOTE: 2 packages (6 1/2 ounces each) Creole or Spanish rice mix can be substituted for rice, onion and bell peppers in original recipe. Adjust liquid according to package directions. Bake at temperature and time specified above.