Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine bell pepper, onions, garlic, celery, parsley and hot peppers.
2. Sprinkle mixture with salt, oil and 2 tablespoons vinegar; set aside.
3. Scrub unpeeled potatoes and boil until soft; peel, cut into bite-sized pieces and place in large bowl.
4. Separate egg whites and yolks; chop whites and add to potatoes, along with marinated bell pepper mixture.
5. Mash yolks with Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce and 1 teaspoon vinegar, mix with mayonnaise and add to potato mixture.
6. Mix salad lightly but well.