Preparation / Directions:
1. Cover eggplant with salted water; let stand 20 minutes.
2. Melt butter in large skillet; add flour and cook until browned, stirring.
3. Drain eggplant; add eggplant and onion to skillet and sauté until tender.
4. Stir in rice, crabmeat, parsley, chicken broth and seasonings; blend well.
5. Cut tops off bell peppers and scoop out seeds.
6. Parboil peppers about 5 minutes; drain and fill with rice mixture.
7. Sprinkle tops with cereal crumbs and stand upright in buttered baking dish.
8. Bake in preheated 400F oven 20 minutes.