Preparation / Directions:
*** CREPES ***
1. Place eggs, milk and butter in blender; add flour and blend about 1 minute, until smooth.
2. Refrigerate batter at least 2 hours and as long as 12 hours before making crepes.
3. To cook crepes, pour 3 tablespoons batter into greased, heated crepe pan or small skillet; cook until done on one side (it is not necessary to cook crepes on both sides).
4. To assemble crepes, blend half the Crab Filling with the Swiss Cheese Sauce; correct seasoning.
5. Place a large spoonful crab mixture on each crepe and roll; place seam side down in two buttered large rectangular glass baking dishes.
6. Spoon remaining crab mixture over crepes; sprinkle with grated cheese and dot with butter.
7. Bake uncovered in preheated 400F oven 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
8. This dish may be frozen or refrigerated before serving; if chilled, remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
*** CRAB FILLING ***
1. Melt butter in skillet; stir in green onions and crabmeat.
2. Mix lightly and cook a few minutes; add seasonings.
3. Add vermouth and boil rapidly until liquid is almost evaporated.
4. Scrape from skillet into bowl; reserve.
*** SWISS CHEESE SAUCE ***
1. Blend cornstarch and milk; reserve.
2. Put vermouth in same skillet that filling was cooked in; boil rapidly until vermouth is reduced to 2 tablespoons.
3. Remove from heat; stir in cornstarch and milk mixture.
4. Return skillet to low heat and add cream slowly, along with salt and pepper; cook several minutes until slightly thickened. 5. Stir in cheese and cook until melted and well-blended; correct seasoning.
NOTE: This recipe makes enough crepes to fill two baking dishes.