Preparation / Directions:
1. In a large bowl or food processor, dissolve yeast in water. Add honey, margarine, salt, dry milk, pumpkin, spices. Beat well to blend, then gradually beat in about 4 cups of the combined flours to make a stiff dough.
2. Turn dough out onto a floured board and knead until smooth about 15 to 20 min, adding flour as needed to prevent sticking.
3. Turn dough over in a bowl coated with nonstick spray, cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled (1 1/2 - 2 hours) Punch down dough, knead briefly on a lightly floured board to release air.
4. Divide dough into 24 equal pieces. Shape each into a smooth ball and place balls in 2 greased 9-inch round baking pans coated with nonstick spray. Cover and let rise until almost double.
5. Bake in a preheated 375 F oven for 25 minutes or until browned. Cool on racks.