Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine undrained pineapple and raisins; set aside.
2. Cream together sugar and butter until light; beat in eggs, vanilla and orange peel.
3. Stir in pineapple mixture and sour cream.
4. Combine flour, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; gradually stir into pineapple mixture until moistened.
5. Turn into well-greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan; bake in preheated 350 F. oven 1 hour and 5 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Let stand in pan 10 minutes. Turn out on wire rack; cool completely before slicing.
NOTE: A delicious sweet bread to serve for dessert or tea or coffee breaks. Delightful toasted, topped with apricot yogurt