Preparation / Directions:
1. In a saucepan or boiling salted water, cook potato for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and reserve 3/4 cup cooking water.
2. Mash potatoes well to make 1/2 cup. Let potatoes and cooking liquid cool to room temp.
3. In a the bread loaf pan add in order cooking water, oil, sugar, salt, mashed potatoes and flour.
4. Sprinkle yeast on top make sure that it doesn't cook water.
5. According to manufacturers instructions choose cycle appropriate for non-sweet or nonfresh milk bread.
6. when baked immediately remove pan from machine and loaf from pan.
7. Let cook completely on rac