Preparation / Directions:
1. Cut ribs into individual portions, about 2 1/2 inches wide; trim excess fat.
2. Place ribs on a rack in a foil-lined roasting pan; bake in preheated
450'F. oven until browned, about 20 minutes.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 350'F.
4. Remove beef and rack from the pan; pour off fat.
5. Return beef to the pan without the rack.
6. Heat oil in a saucepan; add onions and saute 2 minutes.
7. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
8. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes; pour over beef to coat.
9. Cover and bake in 350'F. oven until beef is fork-tender, about 2 hours, spooning sauce over beef once.
10. Skim excess fat from sauce in pan.
11. Arrange beef on a platter; serve with pan