Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all of the ingredients except the stuffing together. Spread 2/3rds of the mixture into an ungreased loaf pan 9 X 5 X 3-inches, pressing the mixture up the sides of the pan to within 3/4 inch of the top.
3. Spoon the stuffing onto the mixture in the pan and then top with the remaining meat mixture covering the stuffing completely.
4. Bake in the oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Drain off the excess fat and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing into thick slices.
MEAT LOAF STUFFING:
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the onion and the celery and cook an stir until the onion is tender.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
Tried: Nov 26, 199 for James birthday. Was very good ~ James would ike this one again. I'd add a bit more moisture to the meatloaf itself. Suggest 1/8 cup more milk. Delicious otherwise. Served with Peppery Potato Souffle, Mushroom Gravy and bicuit