|Course : Beef
Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine ground beef, cornflakes, garlic powder, onion, and egg; mix well. Add salt and pepper. Place beef mixture to 9" pie pan. Pat to cover bottom and sides evenly.
2. Heat water, skim milk, and salt just to a boil; remove from heat.
3. Bake 425 degrees for 30 minutes; drain off excess fat.
4. Heat water, skim milk, and salt just to a boil; remove from heat.
5. Add potatoes granules; mix thoroughly. Add margarine; blend well. Cover and allow to stand 5 minutes, or until potatoes thicken. Spread evenly over meat mixture.
6. Return to oven and bake until potatoes are golden brown. Allow to rest 10 minutes before cutting pie into wedges.
1. Cover beef mixture. Cook on medium for 10 to 12 minutes; drain.
2. Cover with potatoes.
3. Cook on Medium for 2 minutes. Hold 5 minutes.