Preparation / Directions:
1. Partially freeze meat. Thinly slice across the grain into bite- sized strips. Set aside.
2. Cook sliced potatoes in boiling water about 5 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, for sauce, stir together beef broth, cornstarch and salt.
4. Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray. Heat over medium high heat. Add onion and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add green pepper and stir-fry about 2 minute more or till vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from wok.
5. Add oil to hot wok. Add beef, curry powder and cumin. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until beef is done. Push beef from the center of the wok.
6. Stir sauce and add to the center of the wok. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Stir in onion mixture, potatoes and tomato. Cook and stir all ingredients for 1 minute or till heated through.