Coffee Glazed Sirloin
|Course : Beef
Preparation / Directions:
1. If desired, sprinkle steak with Meat Tenderizer per package directions one hour before preparing; refrigerate until ready to use.
2. In medium saucepan, saute the onion in Onion Liquid Spice for 4 to 5 minutes or until translucent.
3. Add coffee, Meat Magic, ketchup and Black Pepper; bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and let cool.
5. Grill or broil steak to desired doneness, turning and basting 3 or 4 times with coffee glaze. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
6. Heat any remaining glaze to boiling and serve with steak.
26 Calories (kcal); trace Total Fat; (2% calories from fat); trace Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 238mg Sodium