Preparation / Directions:
1. In a bowl whisk egg with 1/4 cup water, bread crumbs, tomato paste, mint, salt and pepper.
2. Mix in beef and parsley. Form into 4 3/4 inch patties.
3. In a non stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; cook onion, stirring for 2 minutes or just unil beginning to soften.
4. Add honey, tossing to coat; cook for 1 minute. Stir in vinegar; cook for 1 minute or until onions are glossy. Add salt and pepper.
5. Place burgers on greased baking sheet; broil for 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve with onions.