Preparation / Directions:
1. Cut ribs to form individual portions; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Place ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan; bake in preheated 375'F.
oven until almost tender, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Drain off fat.
3. Meanwhile, dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water in a medium-size
4. Add oil, pineapple, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder,
Worcestershire sauce and remaining salt; bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
6. Combine cornstarch with cold water in a small bowl; stir into sauce
mixture. Cook and stir until thickened.
7. Spoon sauce over drained, baked ribs.
8. Increase oven temperature to 425'F.; bake until nicely glazed, about 30