Preparation / Directions:
Cut onion in half lengthwise and sliver. Julienne peppers and zucchini. Cut scallops into thirds. Drain and rinse canned beans and baby corn.
1. Preheat oven to 500F. Combine onion and bell peppers in shallow baking dish. Toss with 2 TS oil. Roast for about 20 minutes, until vegetables are browned. Set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1 TS oil in large nonstick skillet or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallops and garlic and sauté‚ for about 5 minutes.
3. Add zucchini and lime juice and sauté‚ for another 2 minutes.
4. Add black beans, baby corn, salsa and roasted peppers and onions. Continue to cook just long enough to heat through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve hot. Pass extra salsa at the table.