Preparation / Directions:
1. Water sauté onion, pepper garlic, until onion translucent.
2. Add spices and let them coat the onion mixture.
3. Add mushrooms and let cook briefly for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add can of stewed tomatoes and bring to simmer.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add corn and simmer for 10 more minutes.
7. Add beans and simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Warm tortillas so they are pliable, and with a slotted spoon scoop mixture in tortilla, roll, and place on dinner plate. With tablespoon, take liquid and pour over tortillas. Repeat until done.
NOTE: Simmering times are approximate, but you essentially want to let it cook so the flavors have combined, but not to reduce to a true stew. It should look a soupy stew, so that you have liquid to put on tortillas.