Preparation / Directions:
1. Brush salmon (Bay of Fundy species) with a prepared mayonnaise (this holds in moisture)
2. Bake, broil or grill salmon until just a thin opalescent strip remains in center of fish.
3. Meanwhile, prepare sauce: Sauté 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced, in olive oil and a squeeze of lemon (President's Choice Olive Oil With Lemon Essence may be used) for 30 seconds. Add Sake and flambé, or simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add one bottle of President's Choice Memories of Hong Kong Spicy Black Bean and Garlic Sauce (or substitute black bean sauce), and simmer for 2 more minutes. Adjust taste with fresh lemon juice, if desired.
5. Pour sauce over salmon before serving. Accompany with cooked rice or rice/vegetable mixtur