Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat oil in a wok. Cut bean curd into thin theads and fry until crisp on surface. Remove and set aside.
2. Fry chicken until it changes colour. Remove and set aside.
3. Fry noodles until expanded, crisp and white. Remove and drain.
4. Pour off all by 2 tbls of oil nad stire fry prawns, spring onions and garlic for 1 1/2min. Remove and set aside.
5. Pour beaten egg into pan and break up in wok. Remove when firm and wipe out wok.
6. Pour sugar, lime juice, vinegar, water and fish sauce into wok and bring to boil. Add chilli and cook for 1 1/2 min. Add fried noodles and toss in sauce until completely coated.
7. Add bean curd, chicken, prawns, onions, garlic and eggs. Heat through gently, stiring until hot for about 3min.
8. Pile noodels into serving place and garnish with sprouts and garlic chives.