Preparation / Directions:
1. Place beans in a heavy large pot. Add enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches and soak over night.
2. Place chicken in heavy large saucepan. Add cold water to cover and bring to simmer. Cook until just tender, about 15 minutes.
3. Drain and cool. Remove skin. cut chicken into cubes.
4. Drain beans. Heat oil in same pot over medium high heat. Add onions and saute until translucent, about 10 minutes.
5. Stir in garlic, then chiles, cumin, oregano, cloves and cayenne and saute 2 minutes. Add beans and stock and bring to boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer until beans are very tender,stirring occasionally, about 2 hours.
7. Add chicken and one cup cheese to chile and stir until cheese melts. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
8. Serve with remaining cheese, sour cream, salsa and cilantro.