Preparation / Directions:
Makes 15 (1 3/4 x 3-inch) bars
1. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Add sugar, egg, butter and vanilla; beat until smooth.
3. Stir in finely chopped walnuts.
4. Turn into greased 9-inch square pan; bake in preheated 350 F. oven 15 minutes, until top is lightly browned and springs back when lightly touched.
5. Remove from oven; cover with top layer (in order given) of marshmallows, coarsely chopped walnuts and chocolate morsels.
6. Return pan to oven for 2 minutes, or until chocolate is softened.
7. Remove from oven; swirl chocolate over marshmallows and walnuts.
8. Cool until chocolate is set; then cut.