Preparation / Directions:
Makes 32 bars
1. Knead flavor packet of cookie mix about 10 seconds; mix cookie mix, flavor packet, eggs and molasses in large bowl until moist.
2. Mix in pecans, dates and raisins.
3. Spread dough evenly in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; bake in preheated 350 F. oven until top springs back when touched lightly in center, 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Cool; frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.
5. Cut into bars, about 1 x 3 inches; garnish each bar with pecan half. Store in refrigerator.
Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Mix together cream cheese, milk and lemon juice.
2. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth and of spreading consistency. (If necessary, stir in additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time