Preparation / Directions:
Makes one 13 x 9-inch pan
1. Combine cookie mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in large mixing bowl; mix well.
2. Spread evenly into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
3. Bake in preheated 375 F oven 15 to 17 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Cool completely on wire rack.
1. Beat together cream cheese and milk until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually add sugar, mixing until icing is of spreading consistency; add additional milk to thin, if necessary.
3. Blend in cinnamon.
4. Spread icing evenly over cooled cookies; sprinkle with nuts.
5. Chill to set icing.
6. Cut into bars; store tightly covered in refrigerator.