Preparation / Directions:
Makes 3 dozen bars
1. Heat raisins and water to boiling in medium saucepan; simmer 15 minutes.
2. Drain; stir in applesauce, lemon juice and cinnamon.
3. Combine oats, flour, sugar and coconut in medium bowl; cut in margarine until crumbly.
4. Press 2 1/2 cups crumbs in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan; spread raisin mixture over crumbs. 5. If desired, sprinkle with nuts.
6. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs; press lightly.
7. Bake in preheated 350 F. oven 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden1
8. Cool; cut into bars.