Preparation / Directions:
Add enough water to cover meat. Soak for 8 to 10 hours in refrigerator.
1. Wash meat rinse, and soak.
2. After soaking, boil meat in the mixture until done. Make sure fat side is facing up.
3. As meat boil taste mixture for vinegar flavor, add vinegar to taste.
4. Do not cook meat until mushy, must be able to chop or cube meat easily. 5. Let meat cool in mixture, remove chop and/or cube. 6. Place chopped meat in large pan or skillet.
7. Taste meat to see if extra seasonings are required.
8. Add about 1 tablespoon of ketchup, vinegar, sugar, pepper, and salt to taste.
P.S. If you use the whole bottle of vinegar, it's ok.
Serve with coleslaw, or baked beans