Preparation / Directions:
1. Chop onion along with bacon and cook in a frying pan just until the onion is translucent. Stirring often.
2. Add the bell pepper and cook until almost soft. Stir in ground beef and cook over high heat until all red has disappeared.
3. Off the heat add the tomato paste, drained raisins, olives.
4. Season with salt and pepper, a few drops of Tabasco and a pinch of thyme.
5. Let cool completely.
6. Roll out puff pastry to 1/8 " thick and cut into rounds or squares, about 15".
7. Place filling in the center. Wet the border and fold them over, pressing to adhere.
8. Baste with the egg yolk, carefully not to run on the sides or the pastry won't puff.
9. Bake in a pre heated 425F oven 25 minutes