|Course : Appetizers
Preparation / Directions:
1. Stir together egg, water, and mustard in a small mixing bowl; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl stir together Swiss cheese, onion, parsley, caraway seed, and garlic salt.
3. Unfold pastry sheet. Brush generously with the egg mixture. Sprinkle cheese mixture lengthwise over half of the rectangle. Fold plain half over cheese, lining up edges and pressing to seal.
4. Brush top of pastry with egg mixture. With a sharp knife, cut pastry crosswise into 1/2-inch wide strips. Twist each strip several times and place on a greased baking sheet, pressing ends down. Place strips 1 inch apart.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until light brown. Serve warm.
351 Calories (kcal); 24g Total Fat; (61% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 78mg Cholesterol; 798mg Sodium