Preparation / Directions:
1. Simmer soy sauce and sugar together until slightly
thick, then mix with other sauce ingredients.
2. Clean pork and simmer in stock or water for about
15 minutes, then remove, cool and freeze (making it
easier for subsequent slicing).
3. Cut cucumber into 12 stick shapes, removing seeds.
4. Thinly slice the pork into 12 slices and thaw.
5. Lay a cucumber stick on each pork slice, rolling
and wrapping pork around cucumber, trimming cucumber
6. Place in serving dish, and spoon sauce over.