Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut off stem end of each tomato. Scoop out pulp leaving 1/4 inch thick shells.
2. Turn tomatoes upside down to drain; set aside.
3. Heat a large skillet until hot. Add sausage. Cook and stir until sausage is browned, about 3 minutes.
4. Add green pepper, celery, garlic and thyme. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes.
5. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs. Spoon meat mixture into reserved tomato shells.
6. Place in shallow baking pan containing 1/2 inch water. Cover and bake until tomatoes are tender, 20-25 minutes.