From Late Show with David Letterman - Friday, January 13, 1995
- Eight hour lunch, two dollar tip.
- Ask, "Excuse me, are you a really bad singer, or a really
- After he describes each special, you shout, "Sucks!"
- Whenever he walks by, cough and mutter, "Minimum wage".
- Every few seconds, yell, "More waffles, Cuomo!"
- Insist that before ordering, you be allowed to touch the London
- Tie tablecloth around neck and say, "You wouldn't charge Superman
for dinner, would you?"
- Every time you eat or drink, cough really hard.
- As he walks by to the kitchen, scream, "He's gonna take a
leak in the chowder!"
- Three words: eat the check.