This diet is designed to help you cope with the stress that builds
up during the day.
1 slice whole wheat toast - dry
8 oz skim milk
4 oz lean broiled chicken breast
1 cup steamed spinach
1 cup herb tea
1 Oreo cookie
- Midafternoon Snack
Rest of the Oreos in the package
2 pints of Rocky Road ice cream
1 jar hot fudge sauce
nuts, cherries, whipped cream
2 loaves garlic bread with cheese
large sausage, mushroom and cheese pizza
4 cans or 1 large pitcher of beer
3 Milky Way or Snickers candy bars
- Late Evening News
entire frozen cheesecake eaten directly from freezer
Rules For This Diet
- If you eat something, and no one else sees you eat it, it has no
- When drinking a diet soda while eating a candy bar, the calories
in the candy bar are canceled by the diet soda.
- When you eat with someone else, calories don't count as long as
you don't eat more than they do.
- Foods used for medicinal purposes *never* count. Example: hot chocolate,
brandy, toast and Sara Lee cheesecake.
- If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
- Movie-related foods do not have calories because they are part
of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel.
Example: Milk Duds, buttered popcorn, Junior Mints and Tootsie Rolls.
- Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking the
cookie causes calorie leakage.
- If you are in the process of preparing something, foods licked
off knives and spoons have no calories.
Examples: peanut butter on a knife and ice cream on a spoon.
- Foods of the same color have the same number of calories.
Examples: green salad and Key Lime pie, mushrooms and white chocolate.
Note: chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any