1 slice whole wheat toast, dry
8 oz. skim milk
4 oz. lean broiled chicken breast
1 c. steamed spinach
1 c. herbal tea
1 Oreo cookie
Rest of the Oreos in the package
2 pts. Rocky Road Ice Cream
1 jar hot fudge sauce
Nuts, cherries, whipped cream
2 loaves garlic bread
Large deluxe pizza
4 cans or 1 large pitcher of beer
3 Milky Way candy bars
Late Evening Snack
Entire frozen cheesecake eaten directly from freezer
Rules for this diet:
- If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories
- If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the
candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
- When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you don't
eat more than they do.
- Foods, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast, and Sara Lee Cheesecake
used for medicinal purposes NEVER count.
- If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
- Movie-related foods, such as Milk Duds, buttered popcorn, Junior
Mints, Red Hots and Tootsie Rolls--do not have additional calories
because they are part of the entire entertainment package and not
part of one's person rule. (not sure about this one....)
- Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking causes
- Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are
in the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter
on a knive making a sandwich and ice cream on a spoon making a sundae.
- Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories.
Examples are spinach and pistachio ice cream, mushrooms and white
NOTE: Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any
other food color.