|Rules of the Chef
* The Chef is always right.
* The Chef does not sleep, he / she rests.
* The Chef does not eat, he / she nourishes himself / herself.
* The Chef does not drink, he / she tastes.
* The Chef is never late, he / she is delayed.
* The Chef never leaves the service, he / she is called away.
* If you enter the Chefs office with your own ideas, you leave with his / hers.
* It is forbidden for chefs to have children, in order that their numbers should not increase.
* The Chef is always the Chef, even in his / her swimming costume.
* If you criticize the Chef, you criticize the Almighty.
* Chef is always spelled with a capital C.
See, even chefs have a sense of humour - you just don't see it very often !|