Preparation / Directions:
1. Steam,boil or mirowave the carrot until tender. Drain and allow to cool slightly before transferring to a food processor.
2. Process the carrot and feta cheese together until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Stir in sifted flour, spices and egg, and mix to form a soft dough.
3. Lightly coat your fingertips with flour and shape teaspoons of the mixture into flat circles.
4. To make the minted cream sauce, melt butter in a skillet, add garlic and green onion and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until garlic is soft and golden. Add the cream, bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes or until cream has thickened slightly. Remove from the heat, stir in the mint and drizzle over the gnocchi.
5. Cook the gnocchi in batches, in a large pan of boiling salted water for about 2 minutes or until they float to the surface. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to warmed serving plates.
NOTE: This mixture is not as firm as some other gnocchi recipes. Make sure the dough is put on a lightly floured surface and do keep your finger tips coated with flour, when you are shaping the gnocchi.