Preparation / Directions:
Makes 3 dozen tarts
1. Beat eggs until light; add sugar, lime juice and peel.
2. Turn into top of double boiler. Add butter and heat over simmering water; stirring constantly, until thickened.
3. Remove, cool, and chill.
4. Fill Tart Shells to brim with filling; garnish with tiny mint sprigs or small lime slices.
Tart Shells 1. Combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
2. Stir in water; mix until fine crumbs form. Gather dough and pat into a ball. (If using food processor, combine first 3 ingredients slowly, adding water while machine is spinning.)
3. Roll out dough to 1/16" thickness on lightly floured board; cut out 36 circles to fit 1 7/8" diameter tart tins.
4. Bake in preheated 400 F. oven 12 minutes. Coo