Preparation / Directions:
1. In a saucepan heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic, ginger, onions, and red pepper flakes about 2 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms and carrots; cook stirring for about 5 minutes or until moisture is evaporated.
3. Add stock, water, lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in noodles and chicken; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add snow peas; cook 2 minutes. Stir in coriander and serve.